The Orr Group, the analytics arm of popular virtual tabletop app Roll20, has released its Industry Report for the first quarter of 2015. This is the third installment of the report, and as we’ve previously discussed, this is still a very noisy set of data. Don’t put much faith into the numbers, but the directional data is useful for showing trends.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Iblis Prime: A Homebrew Planet for Rogue Traders and Other Adventurers
- Unearthed Arcana: Mass Combat, Simplified
- Character Backstory: Rasputin Goldfingers, the Halfling Gambler
- This Theater is Loving It: One Man Livetweets PAX West’s Acquisitions, Inc. Event
- Analyzing D&D 5E’s Unearthed Arcana Revised Ranger