At some point this week, Wizards of the Coast silently updated the first installment of their monthly R&D/playtest series, Unearthed Arcana: Eberron. This is exciting, especially since I had previously offered a detailed critique of the Artificer class, and I’m hopeful for some thoughtful revisions. I’ll breakdown the changes in version 1.1, point by point, after the jump.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Iblis Prime: A Homebrew Planet for Rogue Traders and Other Adventurers
- Unearthed Arcana: Mass Combat, Simplified
- Character Backstory: Rasputin Goldfingers, the Halfling Gambler
- This Theater is Loving It: One Man Livetweets PAX West’s Acquisitions, Inc. Event
- Analyzing D&D 5E’s Unearthed Arcana Revised Ranger